- At the bottom of this page are updates for February 16th and 18th pick-ups due to inclement weather.
- Please note that NO LATE ORDERS will be accepted for March. The last day to submit orders through PartnerBase (https://partner.diaper.app/) is February 21st, per the distribution schedule. We will assume any orders submitted on February 22nd or after are for April.
- Partners are now responsible for making sure their contacts are up-to-date. Instructions for doing that can be found here: https://coverdgc.org/partnerbase-how-tos/partner-agencies-maintaining-your-contacts/
- 2021 Partner Agreements
- Has Been Completed by: Adams/Brown County CAA, Avondale Adventist Pantry, Baby Steps, Brighton Center, CAIN, Calvary’s Place, Care Closet, CHEP, Children’s Home, CityLink, Cradle Cincinnati Connections, Cribs for Kids, Gateway Community & Technical College, GCBH, Healthy Moms & Babes, Helping Hearts NKU, IHN, Interparish Ministries, Jack’s Closet, Kate’s Cupboard, Learning Grove, Life Learning Center, Mary’s Helping Hands, MEAC, NKU, Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission, Operation Give Back, Pathways, ProKids, Queen City Kitchen, Salvation Army, Santa Maria, St. Augustine’s Outreach Center, TIP, Good Samaritan Trihealth Outreach Ministries, Urban League, Welcome House of NKY and YWCA
- Needs to Be Completed by FEBRUARY 19TH to order for March; if you are not listed and want to be partnered with us in 2021, please follow the attached instructions and email email@example.com if you encounter issues.
- SCDB Partner Agency Annual Report
- Has Been Completed By: Adams/Brown County CAA, Baby Steps, Brighton Center, CityLink, Cradle Cincinnati Connections, GCBH, Helping Hearts NKY, Interparish Ministries, Learning Grove, Love In Action, Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission, ProKids, The Care Closet
- Needs to Be Completed prior to picking up March Order (if SCDB partner in 2020); if you are not listed and want to be partnered with us, please follow the attached UPDATED instructions and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter issues.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH All pick-ups this Tuesday will be moved to next Tuesday, February 23rd. Those who placed orders for tomorrow’s pick-up are:- Trihealth Outreach Ministries- NKU- CityLink- Butler County WIC (SELF)- IHN – Baby Basics- Cain- Mary’s Helping Hands- Healthy Moms and Babes
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH We are keeping an eye on Thursday and will be in touch on Wednesday IF the pick-up time needs to be changed either due to weather or our inability to pull the order in time (also due to weather). Those who placed orders for the 2/18 pick-up are:
– Baby Steps- Care Closet- TIP- GCBH- YWCA- Life Learning Center